LGU in CL to take the lead in land titling program
THE LOCAL government unit (LGU) of Mabalacat will take the lead in the government’s land titling program after it forged a Memorandum of Partnership Agreement (MoPA) with the Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR), environment authorities here revealed recently.
Francisco Milla, Jr., regional director of DENR said the City of Mabalacat will expedite land titling activities in the City and has committed to integrate land administration in the LGU activities to fast track the processing and distribution of land titles in their jurisdiction.
“Local government played a vital role in contributing to the effective development, administration and management of the country’s land resources, hence this partnership agreement,” he said.Read more...
- Advance computer software to boost forest and biodiversity protection in CL
- Area development, subsidiarity and federalism by Undersecretary for Field Operations Philip Camara
- Upland farmers in CL awarded with forest tenure
- Forest officers in CL enhance skill on biodiversity protection
- Endangered raptor turned over to DENR