TO IMPROVE EFFICIENCY IN THE DELIVERY OF
PUBLIC SERVICE BY REDUCING BUREAUCRATIC RED TAPE
PURPOSE OF CITIZEN’S CHARTER
To promote transparency in the DENR with regard to the manner of transacting with the public through the simplification of frontline service procedures, formulation of service standards for every transaction, and making these known to the customer.
The DENR is the primary government agency responsible for the conservation, management, development and proper use of the country’s environment and natural resources.
A nation enjoying and sustaining its natural resources and a clean and healthy environment.
The DENR shall be the driving force in the pursuit of sustainable development, enabling stakeholders’ participation in the protection, conservation and management of the environment and natural resources for the present and future generations.
In pursuit of the foregoing, the fast, efficient and satisfactory performance of the following frontline services of the DENR may be demanded by customers:
Click to see process flow:
- APPLICATION FOR FREE PATENT
- ISSUANCE OF SURVEY AUTHORITY
- ISSUANCE OF CERTIFICATE OF TREE PLANTATION OWNERSHIP (CTPO)
- ISSUANCE OF CERTIFICATE OF VERIFICATION (CUTTING/ TRANSPORT NON-WOOD FOREST PRODUCTS WITHIN PRIVATE LAND e.g. BAMBOO, VINES, NIPA, ETC.)
- ISSUANCE OF CERTIFICATE OF VERIFICATION (CUTTING AND TRANSPORTING OF PLANTED AND NON PREMIUM TREES WITHIN PRIVATE LAND)
- APPLICATION FOR CHAINSAW REGISTRATION
- APPLICATION FOR CERTIFICATE OF WILDLIFE REGISTRATION (CWR)
- ISSUANCE OF LOCAL TRANSPORT PERMIT FOR WILDLIFE (SELF PROPAGATED)
- RESIDENTIAL FREE PATENT
- TREE CUTTING PERMIT
- CERTIFICATION OF NO RECORDS / APPEAL / MOTION FOR RECONSIDERATION
- DOCUMENT AUTHENTICATION
- SALE OF BID DOCUMENTS
- PREPARATION OF OBLIGATION REQUEST (ObR) - ONE TIME PER CONTRACT
- PROCESSING OF DISBURSEMENT VOUCHER (DV) AND OTHER TRANSACTIONS
- PREPARATION, PROCESSING AND ISSUANCE OF CHECKS
Procedure for filing of complaints: